This Warranty does not override your statutory rights that cannot be waived or limited by contract. Consumers are free to make a warranty claim under this warranty. They may also exercise their statutory consumer rights.
Note: This Warranty is valid only for products that you boughtthrough authorized channels.
Our authorized channels are (a) the website lister.com.sg and all ListerSportsHolding sites around the world that are associated with it; and (b) any store registered in the name of a ListerSportsHolding entity on online marketplaces. Regretfully, we can't determine the authenticity or original condition of products sold through other channels. Hence, we can't provide warranty service for those products.
1. What our warranty covers
We warrant the following:
- The product you bought will match the descriptions we gave you when you contacted us, or through our stores.
- The quality ofthe product will be reasonably satisfactory; and
- The product would fit your particular purpose if we promised thatthe product would meet a need you told us about, based on our records
Our warranty starts from the date you receive your product. Your date of receipt will be the date shown on our delivery records for your order. We will repair or replace all defective products. In the event we can’t fix a warranty failure, we will reimburse you the purchase price that you paid, less the amount directly attributable to your use before the non-conformance was discovered. We may also accept your request for a partial refund as far as justified by the reduced value of the unrepaired Product if you opt to keep it.
2. What our warranties do not cover
ListerSportsHolding’s warranty commitments do not cover claims resulting from:
- wear and tear, or due to the aging of materials;
- minor deviations of the Products from images posted in the Stores or due to naturally occurring variations in the materials used or manual assembly of products;
- improper assembly, use or care, contact with animals, or site or environmental conditions (such as environments with high heat, high humidity, high salinity or pollutant gases);
- use in anything other than a domestic or private setting;
- contact with moisture (including, withoutlimitation, due to conditions such as hyperhidrosis or contact with aqueous or organic solvents),thermal degradation or elements that are known to cause a breakdown of materials thatis outside the scope ofthe Lister Sports coverage;
- modifications or failure to follow the recommended aftercare instructions;
- abuse, negligence, accident, fire or water damage,transportation by the customer, or other causes beyond our control.
3. How to make a warranty claim
Please submit your warranty service claims within 14 days of noticing the defect. If you have not registered your Product with us, you must provide your order number to validate your warranty. Submit your claims through the contactform or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure proper handling. You must provide us with a clear picture ofthe alleged defect. If you refuse to send us the picture we need to process your claim, we may assume that you have abandoned your claim or thatitis invalid. To the extent permitted under the laws, ListerSportsHolding reserves the rightto refuse any warranty claims if it has reason to believe thatthe claim is fraudulent or made in bad faith. For defects in faulty parts, we will ship the replacement parts to you free of charge, and provide you with the necessary installation or assembly instructions. You may replace the parts by yourself or through a third party, but we won't be responsible for any labour costs due to the replacement. Replacements may vary slightly in looks from what you bought because some of our parts are finished by hand. Replacementitems will be warranted until the end ofthe warranty period for the originals which they replaced or 30 days from the date you receive the replacementitems, whichever is later. We may need you to ship back faulty parts to us. If so, we will arrange to pick up the defective parts from you at our own cost. Should you require us to repair or replace an item thatis out of warranty, you will pay for allthe costs of repair and replacement. Examples ofthese costs include handling, transport, packaging and shipment charges and customs duty.
4. Limitation on transferability of warranties
The Lister Sports Warranty applies to the original purchaser and any heir or assignee. However, an heir or assignee can benefitfrom this Warranty only by presenting the original order number to us. The warranty period starts from the delivery date to the original purchaser and won’t be extended as a result ofthe transfer. If you have questions about any warranty transfer, please contact Lister at email@example.com